Holle Organic Infant Goat Milk Formula 1 is an infant milk formula made using organic goat’s milk. The goats are kept in accordance with organic farming regulations (EU organic law). Holle Goat formula is made from 99% organically grown ingredients and the remaining 1% are vitamins and minerals, which are necessary for a baby’s development. Other important ingredients include organic vegetable oils, which provide essential fatty acids for babies. Holle formula can be given to babies right after birth and is developed to meet a growing baby’s nutritional requirements.
Holle is one of the oldest baby formula manufacturers in Europe with 80 years of history and the highest standards in the world. The milk used in Holle Goat formula comes from farms that strictly adhere to EU organic regulations from all stages, from growing to production. Goats are raised on organic biodynamic local farms in humane and caring environments. Allowing goats to freely roam and graze on the lush European biodynamic fields and pastures. The EU requires an equally strict control system with checks carried out at every stage of the organic chain. Every operator (farmer, processor, trader, importer or exporter) is checked at least once a year, or more often on the basis of risk assessment. So whenever you buy organic food, you can be confident that it has been produced in accordance with strict environmental and animal welfare rules and checked accordingly.
Age: Suitable from 6 months
Package Size: 400g
Country of origin: Germany
Meant for babies who have a cow milk allergy or sensitive stomachs. Holle Goat milk Stage 2 formula may be just the thing for your growing baby. As your baby starts to explore the world of solid foods, avoiding cow milk caused irritation can be an important step in insuring the process goes smoothly. Goat milk is naturally easier to digest and contains less lactose than cow milk. Infants who are sensitive to cow milk often tolerate goat milk better. Holle Goat milk formulas are made from grass fed, Demeter produced goat milk. Unlike most American produced infant formulas Holle formulas are free of sugars, GMO ingredients, chemicals, steroids, hormones and antibiotics. They contain just the right amount of carbohydrates to sustain and satisfy your older baby. The fatty acid profile and nutrients such as vitamins C, A, E and B as well as essential minerals provide everything your baby needs to grow strong and healthy.
From birth on Formula is made from 99% organically produced goat’s milk. Grazing the goats on lush biodynamic fields and pastures is the reason for the superior quality of the milk used in Holle's premium baby food. Holle farmers avoid the painful dehorning of goats. The remaining 1% of ingredients are vitamins and minerals which are necessary for your baby’s development. This milk is suitable if replacing or in addition to breastfeeding.
Instant preparation – ready in minutes. Just add boiled water and shake well, let cool.
Full cream goats milk powder*42%, maltodextrin*, lactose*, vegetable oils* (palm oil*, rapeseed oil*, sunflower oil*), starch*,sodium citrate, vitamin C, calcium carbonate, L-tryptophan, L-cystine, iron lactate, L-isoleucine, vitamin E, zinc sulphate, calcium-D-pantothenate, niacin, copper sulphate, vitamin A, thiamin, riboflavin, vitamin B6, manganese sulphate, potassium iodate, folic acid, vitamin K, sodium selenate, biotin, vitamin D, vitamin B12
* from organic farming
Allergen declaration: Contains milk.
Please note: Goat milk diets reduce the risk of allergies. Even a low-allergen diet cannot provide absolute protection, but it reduces the risk of allergies.
Certified organic by EU standards
FORMULA BOXES MAY BE DAMAGED! IN STORE AND ONLINE ORDER. No cancellations or returns on formula. Do not be alarmed... Rest assured your formula is safe in it's air-tight sealed pouch and is not damaged in any way shape or form. The formula comes from overseas and through customs to us and sometimes comes not very pretty but perfectly safe!
Stage 1 From 0 to 6 months 1 box includes 1 sealed bag 400g (14.1...
Shopping for someone else but not sure what to give them? Give them the gift...