Holle Goat Stage 1 (0-6 Months) Organic Infant Milk Formula (400g/14.1 oz)Regular price $ 142.99
Why we love it:
- Whole organic goat milk
- Great option when cow's milk is not tolerated well
- No artificial preservatives, chemicals, flavors, or colors
- No soy
- Chemical-free agriculture and manufacturing
- Certified organic to European standards (which are stricter than in the US)
- Appropriate from birth onwards
- Contains 400g of formula powder. Should make 100 fl oz of formula.
Organic Full Cream Goat's Milk Powder, Organic Maltodextrin, Organic Lactose, Organic Vegetable Oils [Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Rapeseed Oil], L-Choline, Calcium Hydroxide, Microalgae Oil, L-Cystine, Calcium Carbonate, Magnesium Chloride, Vitamin C, L-Tryptophan, L-Tyrosin, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Chloride, Iron Lactate, Inositol, Vitamin E, Zinc Sulfate, L-Carnitine, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Copper Sulfate, Vitamin A, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B6, Folic Acid, Vitamin B2, Manganese Sulfate, Potassium Iodide, Vitamin K, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin D3, Biotin, Vitamin B12
* Additional iron may be necessary if you are using this formula. Please consult with your pediatrician.
Made with whole organic goat’s milk, Holle Goat Stage 1 Organic Infant Milk Formula is a well-known alternative to cow’s milk formulas. Although goat’s milk and cow’s milk have many similarities, there are certain cow’s milk proteins that do not appear in goat’s milk or are present in different quantities. This means that some babies who show signs of cow’s milk protein sensitivity may be able to tolerate a goat’s milk-based formula.
Research also suggests that babies can digest goat’s milk more quickly and completely than cow’s milk. Holle's Infant Goat Milk formula is a complete source of nutrition suitable from birth to six months -- on its own or as a supplement to breast milk -- and it may help to alleviate symptoms of digestive discomfort such as constipation, gas, and cramps.
In addition to whole organic goat’s milk, Holle's Stage 1 Goat Milk Formula contains both organic lactose and organic maltodextrin, as well as a blend of organic vegetable oils. Essential micronutrients such as calcium, iron, zinc, and vitamins A, C, D, and B12 round out the list of ingredients in this simple, clean formula. The formula is also available for Stage 2 and Stage 3.
Holle is one of the most well-respected organic baby formula brands in the world, with a decades-long commitment to using only high-quality, sustainably-sourced ingredients from well-cared-for animals. Holle Goat Stage 1 is GMO-free and does not contain any chemical additives or artificial nutrients, preservatives, colors, or flavorings. Holle formulas are minimally processed and never contain corn syrup, glucose syrup, sucrose, gluten or soy. Manufactured and packaged in Germany, this product is certified organic to European Union standards, which are stricter than comparable standards in the United States!
Each box of Holle Goat Stage 1 contains 400 grams (14.1 oz) of formula powder, which should make approximately 100 fl oz of prepared formula.
Please note: If your baby has been diagnosed with a cow’s milk protein allergy (rather than just showing signs of sensitivity), it is highly unlikely that Holle goat milk formulas will be suitable. You might consider one of our hypoallergenic formulas, which contain hydrolyzed proteins that are less likely to provoke an allergenic response
WE RECOMMEND CONSULTING YOUR FIRST.
- Wash hands and sterilize all equipment. Bring 1 liter of water to a rolling boil to ensure there aren't any contaminants. Leave to cool for no more than 30 minutes.
- Check the feeding chart and pour the appropriate water volume into a sterilized bottle and add the corresponding amount of formula using the scoop provided.
- Add the sterilized cap to the bottle and shake until all the powder has completely dissolved.
- Cool the bottle in the refrigerator until it's around body temperature (98.6°F). Test on your forearm to make sure it's not too hot. Feed immediately.
Important Feeding Information:
- Only use the scoop provided in the pack.
- Do not make feeds weaker or stronger than indicated by adding extra water/scoops, and do not add anything else to milk feeds.
- For hygiene, always freshly prepare feeds and do not prepare in advance. Use feeds immediately, and discard leftovers at the end of the feed.
- Bottles at room temperature should be used within 2 hours. Bottles in a cooler with ice or a cold pack should be used within 4 hours. Bottles in the fridge should be used within 24 hours.
- Do not heat feeds in a microwave as hot spots may occur which could cause scalding.
- All opened formula should be used within 21 days. All sealed formula should be used by the expiration date on the box.
FORMULA CANS MAY ARRIVE DAMAGED OR DENTED! No cancellations. No returns. Do not be alarmed... Rest assured your formula is safe in it's air-tight sealed pouch and is not damaged in any way shape or form. The formula comes from overseas and through customs to us and sometimes comes not very pretty but perfectly safe!