Holle Bio Stage PRE (0-6 Months) Organic Infant Milk Formula(400g/14.1 oz)Regular price $ 177.50
Why we love it:
- Organic milk from cows raised on Demeter-certified farms
- Demeter is the top certification for biodynamic farms, requiring annual renewal, biodiversity and ecosystem preservation, no GMOs, and more
- No artificial preservatives, chemicals, flavors, or colors
- Chemical-free agriculture and manufacturing
- Certified organic to European standards (which are stricter than in the US)
- No maltodextrin or starch
- Higher proportion of high-quality Demeter milk fat, and lower proportion of processed vegetable oils
- Appropriate from birth onwards
- Manufactured and packaged in Germany (instructions in English below)
- Contains 400g of formula powder. Should make 100 fl oz of formula.
Demeter Whole Milk, Organic Whey Powder (Partly Demineralized), Organic Lactose, Organic Vegetable Oils [Organic Palm Oil, Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Rapeseed Oil], Demeter Skim Milk Powder, Fish Oil, Biodynamic Skim Milk Powder, Calcium Carbonate, Choline Bitartrate, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, L-Tyrosine, Vitamin C, L-Tryptophan, Iron Lactate, Vitamin E, Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin A, Vitamin D, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Copper Sulfate, Vitamin K, Folic Acid, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B12, Vitamin B6, Manganese Sulfate, Potassium Iodate, Sodium Selenate, Biotin.
* Additional iron may be necessary if you are using this formula. Please consult with your pediatrician.
For parents who want their baby to have a nutritionally formula with a simple list of ingredients, Holle Bio Stage PRE Organic Infant Milk Formula is a perfect choice from birth onward, either on its own or as a supplement to breast milk.
Holle is one of the most well-respected baby formula brands in the world, and Holle's Stage PRE cow’s milk-based formula meets the Demeter standard for organic, biodynamic farming, far surpassing the requirements for organic agriculture in the United States. Demeter certification requires annual renewal, ensuring that all Demeter farms are committed to biodiversity promotion, ecosystem preservation, and the highest animal welfare standards. Furthermore, the ingredients in the Holle Bio Stage PRE infant formula are derived entirely from GMO-free and chemical-free agriculture and manufacturing.
You’ll find little else in this baby formula besides biodynamic organic whole milk, organic whey powder, organic lactose, DHA and essential vitamins and minerals. Compared to other formulas, Holle Bio Stage PRE stands out because a significant proportion of its fat content comes from Demeter-certified milk fat, with a smaller proportion from vegetable oils.
Manufactured and packaged in Germany, this formula is completely free from synthetic nutrients and artificial preservatives, coloring, and flavors. You won’t find any gluten, starch, maltodextrin, sucrose, corn syrup, or soy in this formula.
Each box of Holle Stage PRE formula contains 400 grams (14.1 oz) of formula powder, which should make approximately 100 fl oz of prepared formula.
- Wash hands and sterilize all equipment. Bring 1 liter of water to a rolling boil to ensure there aren't any contaminants. Leave to cool for no more than 30 minutes.
- Check the feeding chart and pour the appropriate water volume into a sterilized bottle and add the corresponding amount of formula using the scoop provided.
- Add the sterilized cap to the bottle and shake until all the powder has completely dissolved.
- Cool the bottle in the refrigerator until it's around body temperature (98.6°F). Test on your forearm to make sure it's not too hot. Feed immediately.
Important Feeding Information:
- Only use the scoop provided in the pack.
- Do not make feeds weaker or stronger than indicated by adding extra water/scoops, and do not add anything else to milk feeds.
- For hygiene, always freshly prepare feeds and do not prepare in advance. Use feeds immediately, and discard leftovers at the end of the feed.
- Bottles at room temperature should be used within 2 hours. Bottles in a cooler with ice or a cold pack should be used within 4 hours. Bottles in the fridge should be used within 24 hours.
- Do not heat feeds in a microwave as hot spots may occur which could cause scalding.
- All opened formula should be used within 21 days. All sealed formula should be used by the expiration date on the box.
FAST & FREE SHIPPING, get it in 2-5 business days. Please allow extra time for orders placed on holidays and or weekends.
☆ I agree that this order is being purchased for personal use only.
☆ Certain baby products including some formulas are not approved by the FDA. Please consult with your pediatrician before use.
FORMULA CANS MAY ARRIVE DAMAGED OR DENTED! No cancellations. No returns. Do not be alarmed... Rest assured your formula is safe in it's air-tight sealed pouch and is not damaged in any way shape or form. The formula comes from overseas and through customs to us and sometimes comes not very pretty but perfectly safe!
Delayed, Lost, or Stolen Packages:
In the rare case of your package being delayed, lost or stolen, we will contact the carrier to start an investigation. Once we have the claim confirmation from them, we will gladly issue you a refund with no issues at all. If there is NO claim confirmation confirmed... Earthbaby Boutique is NOT liable for any refunds or credits.
Unfortunately, packages sometimes can get damaged. We guarantee that your products leaves the warehouse in a perfect condition. Unless your sealed package of the formula was accidentally opened during the shipping process, any damage to the box or tin is only cosmetic and can still be used safely as stated above. If you received a badly damaged package, it’s necessary to directly report it to the courier-employee and take pictures of the damaged item(s). Otherwise, the carrier will deny compensation. This MUST BE DONE WITHIN 24 HOURS OF PROOF OF DELIVERY TO YOU.
If you still have questions or need further assistance, email us at email@example.com. Please make sure to include your full name, order number and the email you used to place your order and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
We are very sorry if a mistake was made in processing your order on our end. Please email us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number. Please attach a photo of the item you did receive so that we may help identify the mistake. We’ll send you a return shipping label and schedule a courier for pickup. If we have the correct item in stock, we’ll ship it to you once the incorrect item is received. If the correct item is no longer available, we’ll credit your original form of payment. * PLEASE NOTE: if there was an error on your end, we will not be able to cover that. We are sorry!
Unfortunately we do not accept returns. All of our products are perishable food items, and we must protect the integrity of our inventory for all of our customers. NO EXCEPTIONS. SO sorry! We appreciate your understanding!
Legal Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site or any communications with the Earthbaby Boutique Staff is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Any information found on this website or provided by the Earthbaby Boutique Staff Support has been obtained by Earthbaby Boutique from sources believed to be reliable. The accuracy, completeness, timeliness or correct sequencing of any information found on this website or provided by the Earthbaby Boutique Staff Support Team or services provided, however, is never guaranteed by Earthbaby Boutique. Lisa reserves the right to change any information, terms, conditions and policies at anytime without notice. Earthbaby Boutique does not make any express or implied warranties (including, without limitation, any warranty or merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose or use) regarding information from this website or provided by the Earthbaby Boutique Staff. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you or your child has a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Earthbaby Boutique assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. Earthbaby Boutique is not engaged in delivering medical advice or services. The information presented on this site is not intended for diagnostic or treatment purposes. Please consult your own physician for medical advice or services. Earthbaby Boutique will not be liable to anyone for interruption, inaccuracy, error or omission, regardless of cause, in information from this website or information provided from the Earthbaby Boutique Staff or for any damages (whether direct or indirect, consequential, punitive or exemplary) resulting therefrom. Always first consult with a pediatrician or certified professional. Remember to consult your pediatrician on your infant formula choices and issues with switching baby formulas.