Taylors Shea Butter RAW, Wild Crafted, Organic, Fair TradeRegular price $ 14.00
Our Shea is of the highest, purist quality. It is Wild Crafted, RAW, Virgin and Certified Fair Trade and USDA Organic. We store it in only the best, leach-free plastic/chemical FREE packaging!
Shea Butter has some of the best benefits for the skin. Here are some of the most common benefits:
- Pure, Raw, Wild Crafted, Certified Fair Trade and Organic Shea Butter
- Source: Africa
- Grade: A - Sustainably Harvested and Wild Crafted
- Aroma: Faint Nutty
- Properties and Benefits: Moisturizing, soothing, anti-aging, anti-bacterial, anti-microbial, anti-inflammatory, nourishing
- Use on: Entire Face and Body, including hair. Safe for genitals even.
- Stored in: Glass
- Available in: 2oz.(aluminum), 4oz. (glass), 8oz. (glass), 16oz (wax paper), 2lbs (wax paper), 4lbs (wax paper, BULK (contact us)
- Purity Tested /Quality Assured
- Handcrafted Sustainably and Ethically in Africa and Hand Packaged in the USA
Shea Butter uses list seems endless, here are a few of our faves:
By itself: Use to Reduces wrinkles, dryness, lines and spots. Use for a more youthful look, as Shea tightens skin.
Use for balancing complexion. Shea Beautifies skin and makes it look younger without clogging pores!
Use on dry, irritated skin as a all over body moisturizer and soother.
Use on ends of hair to keep those lovely locks free of dead ends and smooth!
Use in Recipes: Body Butter, Balms, Shampoos, Soaps, Cosmetics and More!